Our 24 1 Class Wine Refrigerator is a wine lover's dream. This model is available with a stainless steel door finish and accents. Designed to preserve your favorite wine varietals, U-Line's 1 Class installs beautifully into cabinetry, or in freestanding applications.
- Convection cooling system provides a quick cool down and consistent temperature
- Extended lower interior maximizes storage options
- Black interior
- LowE coated, argon gas filled, dual thermopane glass door provides protection from harmful UV Light
- Stainless steel grille and full-wrap door
- Four fixed black wine racks
- Wine racks accommodate a variety of bottle sizes including champagne and magnum bottles
- Digital touch pad control
- Temperature range: 34°F to 60°F
- Bright white LED lighting
- Volume of 5.4 holds up to 38 wine bottles (750 ml)
- Stainless steel handle (7/8" diameter)
- Field reversible door is shipped right-hand hinged
- Built-in or freestanding
- Four adjustable leveling legs
|Amps: Running (115 v)
|Capacity: Total Volume (cu ft)
|Capacity: Wine Bottle (750 ml)
||135 lbs (61 kg)
||34°F to 60°F
Energy Star Rated:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Fresh Food Capacity:
5.7 (cu. ft.)
Offer Expires: 1/1/2022 to 6/30/2022 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/15/2022
Receive up to a $1,000 rebate with purchase of qualifying U-Line products. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/15/2022.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.